Lead generation is a critical element of any marketing strategy. True to this, an estimated 85% of B2B marketers indicate that lead generation is their primary motivation when conducting content marketing. With that said, however, converting and nurturing business leads is a grueling process, plus there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that 68% of companies struggle with lead generation, according to a report published by CSO insights recently. And that’s where outbound lead generation comes in, giving your brand much-needed exposure to potential customers, reducing costs, and ultimately, generating qualified leads. Today, there are hundreds (if not thousands) of lead generation agencies out there, meaning business owners don’t have to have an in-house team.
In this article, we are going to look at why you should outsource your lead generation, how to choose the right partner and the skills that you should look out for in a lead generation team.
5 Benefits of Outsourced Lead Gen
As a business owner or manager, you may be asking yourself, ‘why should I hire a lead generation specialist?’ Well, there are plenty of benefits that come with hiring a lead gen expert. And more so, using the lead gen outsourcing model.
Here are the top five benefits:
Save your time
As earlier indicated, enticing potential audiences and nurturing them into meaningful leads is a grueling task. Whilst it’s possible to conduct DIY lead generation, you need to invest a lot of time, money, and technology. But to avoid all the hassles, you can hire a lead gen agency. These service providers have invested in both human resources and technology, which makes them better placed to handle all your lead generation strategies cost-efficiently.
Working with outsourced lead generation experts presents your company with high-quality leads, which rely on the customer’s profile. These experts are able to generate sales and streamline your company’s marketing strategy, making it easier to efficiently attain the sales quotas and build intense success propaganda. This way, they’re able to save you time, money, and efforts that would have otherwise been wasted in DIY lead gen. Along with that, sales lead generation teams can brainstorm and suggest new business campaigns and strategies, all without necessarily digging deeper into your marketing budget jar.
Lower your costs
Reduced cost is yet another advantage of working with an outsourced lead gen team. Along with having the best hiring practices to recruit the creme de la creme employees, the business model of lead generation agencies is anchored around training their workers. Although one may argue that it’s possible to develop a new hiring and training model in-house, it’s much more cost-efficient to work with a company that already has all these systems in place.
Multi-channel marketing campaigns support
According to Michael Maynes, who is CIENCE’s VP of Sales, a good outreach strategy should be multi-channeled. However, the huge number of channels out there makes it impossible for business owners to successfully execute an outbound multi-channel campaign. Still, the strategic implementation of such a campaign can be time-consuming and resource-intensive. You need an orchestration of ideas and a carefully planned marketing strategy to successfully find those prospects. A strong outsourced lead gen consultant or agency can help you leverage highly targeted channels and collect data from multiple sources, and then use multiple channels to go after qualified leads.
You can better evaluate your results
External business lead generation services providers not only provide you with expertise in lead generation but also help you generate metrics to evaluate the results of your marketing campaigns.
How to Choose the Right B2B Lead Generation Services Partner
Choosing the right lead generation agency is a hard nut to crack, given the huge number of agencies out there. Still, different agencies have different marketing approaches, and it can be hard to establish which one will meet all of your marketing needs.
To make your search easier, we have compiled a list of factors to consider when looking to outsource lead generation.
- Range of lead generation services. The first thing to consider before hiring a lead gen agency is the array of services they can provide. Although some agencies specialize in one area, it’s better to choose the ones that have a multidimensional approach as multichannel campaigns can significantly boost your ROI.
- Quality to quantity ratio. After getting your ICP and BP, the process of lead generation begins. And it begins with high-quality leads. There are plenty of agencies out there that offer hundreds of low-priced leads. As a business owner, you should be super careful with any pre-generated lists, as they may have been used by a different company or even your competitors. A good contractor lead generation should be able to strike the perfect balance between quality and quantity.
- Data enrichment and lead qualification. Data enrichment entails filling in the gaps or revamping existing lead information. A good agency should be able to demonstrate how they obtain such information. Along with that, they should be able to provide proof on how they qualify the leads.
- Expertise, experience, & reputation. Choosing a lead generation agency can sometimes feel like rolling the dice. Is there a way to establish the company’s reliability and ability to deliver on its promise? A good place to start would be the agency’s website. Look at the case studies on how they have helped previous customers overcome their marketing challenges. If they have certifications, it makes the deal even better. And last but not least are the peer reviews. The customer’s opinion means a lot in terms of how the company conducts itself. If a majority of reviews are positive, chances are their services are excellent.
How Our Company Can Help Fill Remote Lead Generation Positions
We are a leading dedicated lead generation teams provider located in Europe. We help companies all over the world to hire lead generation expert/s. We do all the heavy-lifting that comes with sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing lead gen experts, leaving you to focus on the core business activities.
Some of the lead generation services that our specialists can offer include:
- Linkedin lead generation
- Facebook lead generation
- Email lead generation
- Content syndication
- Content marketing
Skills and Qualifications of Our Local Lead Generation Specialists
A good lead generation sourcing agency understands that the best way to grow their business is by hiring experts capable of generating leads for other businesses. In line with this, our company ensures that we hire only the best.
Here are some of the skills you will find within our ranks and files:
- Communication skills. To be able to maintain conversations and build rapport with customers, all our lead gen experts have excellent communication skills.
- Writing skills. Studies have shown that 87% of marketers use email for marketing purposes, which is why we emphasize that our experts have good writing skills.
- Analytical skills. Lead Generation comes in different shapes and sizes, and so are the outcomes. For this reason, our lead generation specialist remote workers have excellent analytical skills to gather information and solve problems.
- Sales and marketing skills. To successfully market your products or services like it’s their own, our lead gen specialists have excellent sales and marketing skills.
Our Process of Building a Lead Generation Team
- Client briefing. The first step in our hiring process entails meeting offline/virtually with the client to understand their hiring needs and the skills needed to fill the position.
- Benchmarking. Next, our recruiters will go through your business model and data to understand your values and business culture.
- Create a compelling employee value proposition. After understanding your needs, we will craft a catchy marketing manager for hire advert to attract passive and active lead gen experts.
- Searching. We will then delve deep into our huge repository of candidates, use active search, and even activate our robust referral-based system to source and pre-screening all the eligible candidates.
- Interview. Our interviewers will vet multiple potential candidates using role-specific questions to determine whether they fit the job requirements and business culture. We will also set up Skype or Zoom meetings for you to interview the candidates
- Hiring. Once we’ve found the candidate that fits your organization, they will sign an offer letter.
- Service level agreement. Next, the qualified candidate will be required to sign an elaborate contract highlighting the salary package and the job requirements.
- Onboarding. The last step entails introducing the hired candidate to the rest of the existing social media management team.
Why Our Company for Your Lead Generation Services Needs?
You’ve probably posted countless ‘lead generation representative needed’ posts online with little or no response. And that’s because the huge demand for lead gen specialists means very few experts are actively looking for a job, plus those that do it through agencies like ours. Unfortunately, the huge number of agencies makes it hard for businesses to choose the right one. And since you are here now, let’s give you a few reasons why you should consider working with us:
- Experienced team of lead gen experts. Our team is composed of highly-skilled, talented, and experienced lead gen specialists capable of handling even the most complicated lead generation-related tasks.
- Flexibility. Our services offer flexible terms, which allows our clients to scale either upwards or downwards depending on their lead gen needs. This is particularly important for small and medium enterprises operating on a tight marketing budget, as you get to pay for what you get.
- Faster turnaround time. Although lead generation is a long-term, ongoing process, we take clients’ deadlines seriously. For this reason, we try to deliver results efficiently and in the shortest time possible.
- Modern infrastructure. We are constantly investing in new tools and technologies to ensure we provide unparalleled services to all our clients.